Homemade Breakfast Sandwiches
I do all my meal prepping on Sunday’s. I can prep for the whole week and these stay good in the fridge during that time. What I love about these is the are fairly healthy, easy to make, store well, filling, and have a variety of options.
What you will need
Sandwich Thins, Bread, Biscuits, or English Muffin
Meat (turkey sausage, Canadian bacon, bacon)
Eggs/ egg whites
Cheese, sauce, butter, salt, pepper (optional)
Sandwich thin, egg, turkey sausage, cheese spread
I make 5 sandwiches at a time.
1. I start by toasting the bread.
2. I then prep the meat (cook the bacon, or sausage- My favorite are the precooked turkey sausage patties)
3. Cook the eggs or egg whites.
4. Assemble the sandwiches.
5. Spread Laughing Cow cheese on the toasted bread.
6. Place the meat and egg between the bread pieces.
7. Wrap in aluminum foil and place in the fridge.
Microwave for 45 seconds in the morning on the way out the door and enjoy!